Steelcase Leap-1 Office Chair
- Chair is remanufactured by an authorized Steelcase service provider.
- The remanufactured Steelcase Leap-1 chair has a back that changes shape to support the entire spine.Â This can reduce the chance of lower back sag and a hunched posture.
- As you lean back, the seat glides forward so you can recline without affecting your vision and reach, so you stay oriented to your work.
- With the open slits in both its back and seat, and the special foam it uses, the remanufactured Steelcase Leap chair offers excellent “breathability.”Â It effectively controls a balance of heat and moisture so you stay comfortable.
- Newly upholstered back and seat pad cushions are offered in our standard Onyx color.Â Other color choices are available, ask customer service for more details.
- Features include:
- Full back.
- Seat height, angle, and depth.
- Height, width, and pivot adjustable armrests.
- Upper back force control.
- Lower back firmness control.
- Tilt tension and lock.
- Chair dimensions:
- 27″ WidthÂ xÂ 21Â Â¾” – 24Â Â¾” DepthÂ xÂ 38 1â„2” – 43 1â„2” Height
Regular Price $675.00